Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Family :]

So it's (almost) finally here.
2 shows away.
We all have been waiting for October 15th .
But... there are so many things I will miss.
1. Rehearsal everyday with the people I truly do love.
2. Spending all my time with them.
3. "Tutoring".
4. Having turtle races in the hallway at half-hour.
5. Calling each others dressing rooms, when we have nothing better to do.
The list could go on FOREVER.
I might not be able to do alot of these things after we open...
but I do know that we will create new memories that will be added to the list.
I don't consider " the 14 " my friends.
not even best friends.
The word family is an understatement.
Never have I been so close to a group so much,
they are a part of me.

They have added to who I am.
& I can not wait to spend the next three months together.

I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment